hivemind-user mailing list archives

From "James Carman" <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: Registry trouble in a cluster
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 17:39:33 GMT
Can you use server affinity for your application?  Basically, HiveMind looks
for a thread local variable to be set to deserialize your service proxies.
The variable gets set on the initial server where the session is serialized
first, but it's not set on the other server where it's deserialized.  I'm
assuming Tapestry is doing this behind the scenes for you and you have no
control over what gets serialized?