hivemind-user mailing list archives

From "Renat Zubairov" <renat.zubai...@gmail.com>
Subject Symbol resolution and symbol lifetime
Date Wed, 30 May 2007 12:11:24 GMT
Hello,

I've used hivemind symbols extensively in my application, but recently
discovered a strange bug (feature).
It seems that even so my services are threaded and my symbolsource is
threaded service from where symbolsource is reading symbol values is
threaded, symbol values once red are not refreshed. Or may be other
way, they seems to be red only during initialization time.
Is it should be like that? So symbols are "statitic"?

Is there any other similar mechanism to achieve the same but with more
dynamic symbols?

--
Best regards,
Renat Zubairov