hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Achim Hügen <achim.hue...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Pipelines, Threaded services - is there any more documentation?
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2007 18:07:33 GMT
Everybody is welcome to contribute documentation, examples, best practices
and lessons learned to the wiki:
http://cwiki.apache.org/HIVEMIND2/user-guide.html

Just signup here (link is on the top right):
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HIVEMIND2/Index
and mail me so I can give you edit access.

There is one catch only, if one day the wiki content should
be included in a release, the edit access must be restricted
to committers that filed a CLA:
http://cwiki.apache.org/CWIKI/

Achim