hivemind-user mailing list archives

From "Hugo Palma" <hugo.m.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMX in weblogic 8
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 16:56:23 GMT
Not quite :o)

I don't get any errors logged but i also don't see any new MBean registered.
Here's my hivemodule:

    <contribution configuration-id="hivemind.EagerLoad">
        <load service-id="hivemind.management.MBeanRegistry"/>
    </contribution>

    <contribution configuration-id="hivemind.management.MBeans">
        <mbean service-id="
hivemind.management.connector.JMXConnectorServerMBean"
start-method="start"/>
        <mbean service-id="hivemind.management.log4j.LogManagementMBean"/>
    </contribution>

    <contribution configuration-id="
hivemind.management.log4j.ManagedLog4jLoggers">
        <logger name="*"/>
    </contribution>

Any ideas ? again.....

Thanks,