hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Johan Lindquist <jo...@kawoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Pipelines, Threaded services - is there any more documentation?
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2007 12:18:55 GMT
Hi Jochen,

I don't think anyone got offended by your comment, it holds as true for
Hivemind as it does for many other projects out there.

I agree that more easy to follow examples are needed (and it has been
discussed on the dev list recently).  The Hivemind 2.0 documentation
currently lives on a WIKI, which will make it easier for people to
contribute documentation but this is not the case for the 1.0 versions.

In any case, doc updates will always be valuable to the project and most
welcome.  Btw, I hope I speak for the committers here too and not
stepping on anyones toes ;)

As for calling thread cleanup when a thread is finished, please have a
look at the org.apache.hivemind.Registry API, it is defined there.  [1]

Cheers,

Johan

[1] http://hivemind.apache.org/hivemind1/hivemind/apidocs/index.html

--