hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Johan Lindquist <jo...@kawoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Configuration Points
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 12:06:06 GMT

Hi Jochen,

Your App configuration file should have a different module id than the
service A id - Hivemind does not allow duplicate module id within the
registry.

Secondly, when referencing the configuration point from outside of the
module which defines it (in this case inside your App configuration
file) you need to specify the complete service id of it [the
configuration point] - i.e. module id + . + configuration point id

So in this case, the conf. id would be:

<!-- Notice the "app" in the below module id -->
<module id="com.proalpha.java.lucene.app" version="1.0.0">

<!-- Config ID contains the complete service id (module + config id) -->
<contribution configuration-id="com.proalpha.java.lucene.IndexingService">
   <Indexer key="relativePath"       value="Test1"/>
</contribution>
</module>

Hope that helps,

Johan