hivemind-user mailing list archives

From walmsul <cwalms...@novantas.com>
Subject Re: Lightweight Instance Initialization
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007 21:35:11 GMT

Hi,

Has anyone reached a conclusion to this?  I'm having the same issue using
hivemind 1.1.1.

It works fine if I don't specify the property, but as soon as I do I get the
same error as Hugo.  So I know the classpath is fine.  I know I'm missing
something, and I'd appreciate any help at all.

Here is the code.

My class:
public class Monkey {
    private String limb;

    public Monkey() {

    }

    public void setLimb(String s) { this.limb = s; }
    public String getLimb() { return this.limb; }
}

hivemodule.xml create-instance node (works):
<create-instance class="com.novantas.xml.Monkey"/>

hivemodule.xml create-instance node (doesn't work):
<create-instance class="com.novantas.xml.Monkey,limb=leg"/>

I have even tried putting 'limb' as a constructor argument to no avail.
Many Thanks

Clive