hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Achim Hügen <achim.hue...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Wicket Integration
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 19:34:47 GMT
Do you try to implement the IWebApplicationFactory interface
or what is the place where a Servlet class is passed in?

You could build a custom version of the HiveMindFilter class
that stores the registry reference in an attribute of the ServletContext
instead of the ServletRequest.
The ServletContext can be retrieved from the Servlet reference then.

As alternative you could ignore HiveMindFilter, setup the HiveMind
registry in your implementation of IWebApplicationFactory and then store it
in your application class.

Achim