hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Achim Hügen <achim.hue...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: development progress...
Date Sat, 23 Dec 2006 21:53:59 GMT
Hi,

sorry no official roadmap in the moment.
Version 1.1.2 is ready for a release
(http://hivemind.apache.org/changes.html).

I have proposed a new development branch as foundation for version 2.0
and yes, a lot of refactoring has been done to support annotations.
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-hivemind/NewAndNoteworthyFeaturesInAnnotationBranch
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-hivemind/AnnotationSupport

Now to the bad news: The support of annotated modules makes it very
difficult
to support hivedocs at all, since hivemind is no longer xml centric.

So the maven integration is rather a topic for version 1.2.

Achim