hivemind-user mailing list archives

From "Ben Gidley" <...@gidley.co.uk>
Subject Re: maven2 plugin
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 15:44:47 GMT
It has been updated and is available from cvs on zebra.berlios.de.

I have tried a couple of times to see if anyone is interested in having it
added to Apache and or MOJO, but MOJO suggested it it is better placed with
hivemind and the hivemind dev list don't seem particually interested.

It will need rewriting for Hivemind 2.0, as it depends on the raw
hivemodules XML files.

Ben