hivemind-user mailing list archives

From "ryan@unrighteousdominion.com" <r...@unrighteousdominion.com>
Subject setting list parameters
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 17:58:14 GMT
I have a service that has method like "setMyCustomServices(List
services)" but I can't figure out how to set this in the hivemind module
descriptor. This is what I tried:

<service-point id="SomeService" interface="SomeServiceInterface">
        <invoke-factory>
            <construct class="SomeServiceImpl" >
                <set-service property="myCustomServices">
                    <list>
                        <service-id>service.MyCustomServiceX</service-id>
                        <service-id>service.MyCustomServiceY</service-id>
                        <service-id>service.MyCustomServiceZ</service-id>
                    </list>
                </set-service>
            </construct>
        </invoke-factory>
    </service-point>

I looked at using configuration points, but that seems like more
complexity than is necessary.

Anyone know the best way to do this?

Thanks