hivemind-user mailing list archives

From "Ed Ross" <edross15...@gmail.com>
Subject where to put hivemodule.xml
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 13:27:24 GMT
I'm just starting a project using tapestry & hivemind and run into my first
problem

I'm using maven & eclipse to build the project.  This implies several
smaller projects that are combined.

Example:

    model-project - product a jar
    doa-project - produces a jar
    services-project - produce a jar
    services-imple-project - produce a jar

and a web project

    web-project - produce a war file

While in development, rather than produce jar files and a war file, I deploy
to tomcat with an exploded war (all classes - the four above projects that
produce jars, are also put in as classes so debug and hot deployment works).

this causes a problem.  If I have a /METE-INF directory in each project with
a hivemodule.xml file in each, when I deploy, only the last one wins.

If I put the hivemodel into any other directory, the modle is not picked up.

Is there any other location the hivemodle could be deployed?

thanks

--
Ed Ross
edross15057@gmail.com