hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Aleksej <alek...@ivs.lt>
Subject Hivetranse Lock: User is in specified role but access is still denied
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 08:44:03 GMT
Hi, list!
I got Service which have moveNodeUp method.
When I running code which calls to that method I got
Unregistered user cannot access method
myPackage.StructureLogic.moveNodeUp exception,
but I am sure that user IS in structure-admin role ( I tested it ).
Here is my service definition:
-----
<service-point id="Logic" interface="StructureLogic">
        <invoke-factory model="threaded">
            <construct class="impl.StructureLogicImpl">
            </construct>
        </invoke-factory>
        <interceptor service-id="hivelock.core.AuthorizationInterceptor">
            <method pattern="moveNodeUp" roles="structure-admin" />
            <method pattern="*" roles="*" />
        </interceptor>
</service-point>
-----