hivemind-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Knut Wannheden" <knut.wannhe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tapestry (4.0.2) / Hivemind (1.1.1) in OC4J 10.1.3 - Dig a little bit more, anyone please give me a ladder to climb up
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 05:17:00 GMT
Vinicius,

My guess would be that this is a classloader issue. Try to compare the
classes of the constructor's declared parameters to those of the
actual parameter values passed to newInstance(). Maybe your
commons-logging jar is loaded by two different classloaders.

HTH,

--knut

On 8/23/06, Vinicius Carvalho <java.vinicius@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello there! I still did not gave up OC4J 10.1.3 (well, I'd love to,
> but my boss wont let me).
> So, just to fresh-up memories, I get a nasty exception when I deploy
> my app on oracle AS:
>
> 06/08/22 23:23:51 java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: argument type mismatch
> 06/08/22 23:23:51
> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
> 06/08/22 23:23:51
> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
> 06/08/22 23:23:51
> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
> 06/08/22 23:23:51
> java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:494)
> 06/08/22 23:23:51
> org.apache.hivemind.service.impl.LoggingInterceptorFactory.instantiateInterceptor(LoggingInterceptorFactory.java:290)
> 06/08/22 23:23:51
> org.apache.hivemind.service.impl.LoggingInterceptorFactory.createInterceptor(LoggingInterceptorFactory.java:255)
>
> Ok, so I start debuging the app on both tomcat and Oracle:
>
> Here's the snippet I was debugging inside the LogginInterceptorFactory:
>
>     private Object instantiateInterceptor(InterceptorStack stack,
> Class interceptorClass)
>         throws Exception
>     {
>         Object stackTop = stack.peek();
>
>         Constructor c = interceptorClass.getConstructors()[0];
>
>         return c.newInstance(new Object[] { stack.getServiceLog(),
> stackTop }); <- point of problem
>     }
>
> Well below it's a "toString" of each of the variables involved:
>
> Tomcat:
> stack =InterceptorStackImpl[contribution=ServiceInterceptorContributionImpl[factoryServiceId=hivemind.LoggingInterceptor
> parameters=null precedingInterceptorIds=null
> followingInterceptorIds=null name=null] interfaceClass=interface
> org.apache.tapestry.parse.ISpecificationParser top=<PooledProxy for
> tapestry.parse.SpecificationParser(org.apache.tapestry.parse.ISpecificationParser)>]
>
> interceptorClass = lass $ISpecificationParser_10d3ecd54a4
>
> stackTop = <PooledProxy for
> tapestry.parse.SpecificationParser(org.apache.tapestry.parse.ISpecificationParser)>
>
> c = public $ISpecificationParser_10d38c5277a(org.apache.commons.logging.Log,$ISpecificationParser_10d38c52779)
>
> stack.getServiceLog = org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JLogger@1575b4
>
>
> OC4J
> stack = InterceptorStackImpl[contribution=ServiceInterceptorContributionImpl[factoryServiceId=hivemind.LoggingInterceptor
> parameters=null precedingInterceptorIds=null
> followingInterceptorIds=null name=null] interfaceClass=interface
> org.apache.tapestry.parse.ISpecificationParser top=<PooledProxy for
> tapestry.parse.SpecificationParser(org.apache.tapestry.parse.ISpecificationParser)>]
>
> interceptorClass = class $ISpecificationParser_10d38ce04a4
>
> stackTop = <PooledProxy for
> tapestry.parse.SpecificationParser(org.apache.tapestry.parse.ISpecificationParser)>
>
> c = public $ISpecificationParser_10d38c89a9b(org.apache.commons.logging.Log,$ISpecificationParser_10d38c89a9a)
>
> stack.getServiceLog = org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JLogger@3c28ab
>
> Well, I got stuck because, all the variables seems to be the same
> type, hence, how could a  type mismatch could be happening.
>
> I couldn't find a way to figure out the interfaces of the stackTop.
>
> Well I hope this piece of information would give an idea for the gurus
> or hivemind/tapestry to give me a hand on how to solve this.
>
> I really need to get it working on 10.1.3 :(
>
> My best regards
>

Mime
View raw message