Hey, I'm to release the first set of packages, of jfly project a framework for developing business applications.

I've seen that maven2 seems promising, but I'm not very comfortable with it, since I'm used to ant.
What is your suggesition (vote) keep with ant, or implement a build system with maven (it will slow the delivery process)

Second point - (legal):
The project will be released under AFL2,
on apache.org it's written to include into files the comment string

Copyright [yyyy] [name of copyright owner] Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.

and to replace names inside the [].
I've seen that in Tapestry are

Copyright 2004,2005  The Apache Software Foundation.

Should my notation be the same ?

Thx,
kiuma