hivemind-user mailing list archives

From adasal <adam.salt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hivemind and Jython
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 13:11:36 GMT
I may do some experiments over the next couple of weeks as I am working in
this area. But I still don't know why one would want this, that is not using
python as my main weapon I don't quite get it. But maybe that is the answer
as it may make some integration with python libraries possible, I am in the
dark about this really.
Adam