hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Diego <diego....@gmail.com>
Subject How to notify a service
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 09:45:04 GMT
Hello,

I have several services that implement the same interface that I use to pull
data from a database and cache it. When data changes I need to notify all
services that something has changed. How would I do this with Hivemind?

I don't want to implement each service in every component/page that
changeses data only to be able to call the refreshdata method.

If I read the hivemind website correctly I could use the BuilderFactory
Service to add an event listerener to the service. Do I have to write a
producer service that fires the events and that has to be injected in every
component/page or is there some some thing the the ThreadEventNotifier?

Regards,
Diego