hivemind-user mailing list archives

From "Rolf Strijdhorst" <rol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hamletic doubt, about build system and AFL
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 18:09:11 GMT
Ivy is a dependency manager like a part of maven. It is compatible with the
maven repository. you integrate it with ant. The advantage is that you
retain the raw power of the mass of the ant tasks out there. Although maven2
is capable of handling ant tasks as well only not as direct. Further you do
not have to store your dependencies localy but let ivy retrieve them. Like
maven

http://www.jayasoft.org/ivy