hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Norbert Sándor <develo...@erinors.com>
Subject Re: 4.1 tapdoc
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 07:27:39 GMT
I tried your suggestion but I get another exception:

FATAL ERROR: Error executing Maven for a project
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Error executing
ant tasks
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:559)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:475)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:454)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:306)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:273)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:140)
    at
org.apache.maven.embedder.MavenEmbedder.execute(MavenEmbedder.java:441)
    at
org.apache.maven.embedder.MavenEmbedder.execute(MavenEmbedder.java:382)
    at org.maven.ide.eclipse.Maven2Executor.main(Maven2Executor.java:68)
Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Error
executing ant tasks
    at
org.apache.maven.plugin.antrun.AbstractAntMojo.executeTasks(AbstractAntMojo.java:114)
    at org.apache.maven.plugin.antrun.AntRunMojo.execute(AntRunMojo.java:83)
    at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:412)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:534)
    ... 8 more
Caused by: org.apache.hivemind.ApplicationRuntimeException: Unable to
add method java.lang.Object writeReplace() to class
$Runnable_10c8ff2146c: [source error] no such class:
org.apache.hivemind.internal.ser.ServiceSerializationHelper
    at
org.apache.maven.plugin.antrun.AbstractAntMojo.executeTasks(AbstractAntMojo.java:108)
    ... 11 more
Caused by: org.apache.hivemind.ApplicationRuntimeException: Unable to
add method java.lang.Object writeReplace() to class
$Runnable_10c8ff2146c: [source error] no such class:
org.apache.hivemind.internal.ser.ServiceSerializationHelper
    at
org.apache.hivemind.impl.servicemodel.SingletonServiceModel.createSingletonProxy(SingletonServiceModel.java:130)
    at
org.apache.hivemind.impl.servicemodel.SingletonServiceModel.getService(SingletonServiceModel.java:57)
    at
org.apache.hivemind.impl.ServicePointImpl.getService(ServicePointImpl.java:210)
    at
org.apache.hivemind.impl.ServicePointImpl.getService(ServicePointImpl.java:223)
    at
org.apache.hivemind.impl.RegistryInfrastructureImpl.getService(RegistryInfrastructureImpl.java:207)
    at
org.apache.hivemind.impl.RegistryInfrastructureImpl.startup(RegistryInfrastructureImpl.java:434)
    at
org.apache.hivemind.impl.RegistryBuilder.constructRegistry(RegistryBuilder.java:154)
    at com.erinors.tapestry.tapdoc.TapDocTask.execute(TapDocTask.java:184)
    at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:275)
    ... 13 more
Caused by: org.apache.hivemind.ApplicationRuntimeException: Unable to
add method java.lang.Object writeReplace() to class
$Runnable_10c8ff2146c: [source error] no such class:
org.apache.hivemind.internal.ser.ServiceSerializationHelper
    at
org.apache.hivemind.service.impl.ClassFabImpl.addMethod(ClassFabImpl.java:295)
    at
org.apache.hivemind.impl.ProxyBuilder.addSerializable(ProxyBuilder.java:106)
    at org.apache.hivemind.impl.ProxyBuilder.<init>(ProxyBuilder.java:89)
    at
org.apache.hivemind.impl.servicemodel.SingletonServiceModel.createSingletonProxyClass(SingletonServiceModel.java:145)
    at
org.apache.hivemind.impl.servicemodel.SingletonServiceModel.createSingletonProxy(SingletonServiceModel.java:102)
    ... 22 more
Caused by: javassist.CannotCompileException: [source error] no such
class: org.apache.hivemind.internal.ser.ServiceSerializationHelper
    at javassist.CtBehavior.setBody(CtBehavior.java:194)
    at javassist.CtBehavior.setBody(CtBehavior.java:163)
    at
org.apache.hivemind.service.impl.ClassFabImpl.addMethod(ClassFabImpl.java:288)
    ... 26 more