hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Aleksej <alek...@ivs.lt>
Subject Hivetranse: Is it possible to use Hivetranse with JDBC connections and hibernate at one time?
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2006 08:47:39 GMT
Using Hivetranse for Hibernate everything workds fine, but when
I dropped in hivetranse.jdbc.jar into classpath I got following exception:
Error at
jar:file:/E:/apache/tomcat1/webapps/enadmin/WEB-INF/lib/hivetranse.jdbc.jar!/META-INF/hivemodule.xml,

line 13, column 34: Module hivetranse.jdbc has contributed a instance
builder to service point hivetranse.core.TransactionService, which
conflicts with an existing contribution by module hivetranse.hibernate3.
The duplicate contribution has been ignored.

Currently I have this Hivetranse jars in my classpath:
hivetranse.core.jar, hivetranse.exceptions.jar,
hivetranse.hibernate3.jar,hiveutils.jar, hivetranse.jdbc.jar.

 IN general, I want to prevent Hibernate3 Sessions and normal JDBC
Connections to use the the same
one DataSource, accessed by JNDI name. For both I want to apply a
Transaction Demarcation interceptor.
Is it possible at all?