hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Juliano Viana <juli...@logicstyle.com>
Subject Exporting service-points as SOAP web services?
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 12:57:44 GMT
Hi,

I'm planning to export some service points as web services. I was
thinking about building a generic web services exporter service, capable
of exporting services with moderately complex interfaces (no complex
data types). I've already done something similar using JBoss Remoting
but now I need to be able to call the services from systems written in
other languages.I was wondering if anyone already did that? If yes, can
you please point me on the right direction?

Regards,
   - Juliano.