hivemind-user mailing list archives

From "Knut Wannheden" <knut.wannhe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 4.1 tapdoc
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 06:34:30 GMT
How is "classResolver" defined? I think the problem is that the
ClassLoader used by the ClassResolver doesn't find the hivemodule.xml
files. The default constructor uses the context class loader.

Maybe you should try something like:

classResolver = new
DefaultClassResolver(RegistryBuilder.class.getClassLoader());

--knut