hivemind-user mailing list archives

From "Knut Wannheden" <knut.wannhe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MethodInterceptorFactory and multiple interceptors
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 13:59:33 GMT
Johan,

Did you try using the "name" attribute on the <interceptor> element? E.g.

       <interceptor service-id="hivemind.lib.MethodInterceptorFactory"
name="foo">
         <impl object="service:SomeService" />
       </interceptor>

       <interceptor service-id="hivemind.lib.MethodInterceptorFactory"
name="bar" after="foo">
         <impl object="instance:com.myco.interceptor.SecurityInterceptor" />
       </interceptor>

--knut