hivemind-user mailing list archives

From "James Carman" <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject RE: MethodInterceptorFactory and multiple interceptors
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 14:37:36 GMT
What syntax are you using in the hivemodule-webservice.xml file?

-----Original Message-----
From: Johan Lindquist [mailto:johan@kawoo.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 10:30 AM
To: user@hivemind.apache.org
Subject: Re: MethodInterceptorFactory and multiple interceptors

Ok, i tried the name attribute - does this require a fully qualified
name or something?

Currently getting the following error:

2006-07-19 16:28:21,919 ERROR com.acme.Service1 [error] Error at
file:/home/johan/forge/projects/integration/target/test-classes/META-INF/hiv
emodule-webservice.xml,
line 61, column 121: Unknown interceptor contribution dependency
'integration.jms.jms7' (for 'integration.webservice.webservice7').

Cheers,

Johan

- --
you too?