hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Aj Gregory <ajg...@u.washington.edu>
Subject HiveDoc xsl
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 18:16:40 GMT
Is anybody using hivedoc?  It sounds great in theory and creating the
registry.xml was easy enough using the ant task, but now I'm stuck on
the xsl part.

I was hoping to find an xsl file to reference in the xml and let the web
browser do some magic, but using the hivemind.xsl and hivemind.css files
from the hivemind source is giving me errors... Looking closer at the
build.xml from the hivemind source its not clear to me what other steps
need to be taken to generate the rest of the html or at least how I can
extract those steps for my own doc...

Does anybody have a xsl file they are willing to share to view the
registry.xml?  Or some pointers on taking my registry.xml the rest of
the way with ant?

Thanks!
-Aj