hivemind-user mailing list archives

From "Ing. Stefano Girotti" <icecu...@hotpop.com>
Subject Re: Best pratice - CRUD Security - Tapestry 4.0
Date Fri, 19 May 2006 08:55:06 GMT

"Brian K. Wallace"
<<mailto:brian@transmorphix.com>brian@transmorphix.com> ha scritto
nel messaggio
<news:4469F3A9.70709@transmorphix.com>news:4469F3A9.70709@transmorphix.com...

 > This is where I stick with ACEGI being unobtrusive. Not discounting any
 > other method of doing it at all, but I found that with ACEGI I add a
 > hook into "login/logout" pages and there's no other intrusion into my
 > Tapestry applications outside the configuration file (aka: no
 > "isUserInRole("...")" of any kind.
 >
 > Again - one size doesn't fit all - especially with security. Take the
 > "easiest way for you" as long as it foots the bill and you're usually
 > alright.

i'm looking for a Searchable Security:
for example:
for the current user i have to find what special offers can buy....
and again.... the classic Access Control List have read - write - delete or
admin properties....  i'd like to extend it... for example a special offer
is avaible from date to date... or by special code...

i had a look to ACEGI  and seems to me that is not what i'm looking for :(