hivemind-user mailing list archives

From "Robin Ericsson" <lob...@gmail.com>
Subject Classloading problems
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 20:05:30 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to get Hivetranse running with a Tapestry project. Given
that I'm new to both Tapestry and HiveMind I've run into some problem
that seems to be related to classpath/loading.

I've setup Eclipse together with WTP using this page:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-tapestry/HowToSetupEclipseWtp and I've
have no problems with Tapestry alone. The problems started after I've
tried to get Hivetranse running. The missing configuration point that
it complains about is found in my applications hivemodule.xml.

The exception I get when I run this through Tomcat (5.5.16) inside Eclipse is:
org.apache.hivemind.ApplicationRuntimeException: Error at
jar:file:/C:/xxx/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.core/tmp0/webapps/Tidrapport/WEB-INF/lib/hivetranse.core.jar!/META-INF/hivemodule.xml,
line 20, column 59: Configuration point
hivetranse.core.TransactionDefaults contains no contributions but
expects exactly one contribution.
   location: jar:file:/C:/xxx/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.core/tmp0/webapps/Tidrapport/WEB-INF/lib/hivetranse.core.jar!/META-INF/hivemodule.xml,
line 20, column 59
org.apache.hivemind.impl.StrictErrorHandler.error(StrictErrorHandler.java:39)
org.apache.hivemind.impl.RegistryInfrastructureConstructor.checkContributionCounts(RegistryInfrastructureConstructor.java:678)
org.apache.hivemind.impl.RegistryInfrastructureConstructor.constructRegistryInfrastructure(RegistryInfrastructureConstructor.java:180)
org.apache.hivemind.impl.RegistryBuilder.constructRegistry(RegistryBuilder.java:151)
org.apache.tapestry.ApplicationServlet.constructRegistry(ApplicationServlet.java:253)
org.apache.tapestry.ApplicationServlet.init(ApplicationServlet.java:194)
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1105)

However, running this through JBoss 4.0.3 it works as it should (No
idea of Tomcat version shipped with JBoss)

Any ideas where I should start to look for problems?

regards,
        Robin