hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Ron Piterman <rpiter...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: problem using library Pipeline
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2006 18:53:27 GMT
Johan Lindquist wrote:
> Hi again Ron,
>
> Just to make sure - do you call the method on the service implementation
> that you are currently handling in the method of your filter?  Trivial
> thing, but I have myself got caught by this before - void method and no
> call to the service :)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Johan

Thanks for your answer :)

First I used dependency injected QueryBuilder (the service interface,
not the filter one...) - when this didn't work, I explicitly used
set-service in the <construct of the service which uses the
QueryBuilder, both did the same -

for the logs I will post what I can get ASAP, but it will take a few days...

Cheers and happy eastern,

Ron