hivemind-user mailing list archives

From "Jean-Francois Poilpret" <jfpoilp...@hcm.vnn.vn>
Subject RE: Hivetranse/Hibernate/Tapestry troubles
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 13:15:56 GMT
Hi Andreas,

>> Just to make sure: META-INF also resides in /context/?

I don't know what /context/ is, but I suppose it is not correct. META-INF
should be at the root of your classpath (or root of jar file).

>> Well, actually I don't create a jar file at all... I just configured
my tomcat context to use the docBase directly from my eclipse workspace.
Perhaps this has something to do with the classpath problem?

Could be, hard to tell until we know exactly what can be found in your
workspace (ie the docBase) and at which exact position.

>> I _think_ I use HiveMindFilter ;) How can I check that?

Just take a look at WEB-INF/web.xml and search for presence of
HiveMindFilter.
I think you use Tapestry right? I am not a Tapestry user so I don't know if
Tapestry uses HiveMindFilter or some other way to build the HiveMind
registry.

Cheers

	Jean-Francois