hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Spencer Crissman <spencer.criss...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: double instantiation?
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 13:53:44 GMT
I had the same thing happen to me.  You can search the archives for
"multiple instances of singleton constructed" for the full thread.  I don't
understand why, but as James responded, the problem is a result of using the
direct class proxying.  I found that if I made a simple interface and
referenced the class via the interface, everything worked out correctly, and
I no longer received multiple startup/shutdown events.

Spencer