hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Ben Gidley <bgid...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to access the Hivemind Registry ?
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2006 14:09:12 GMT
I solve for non service classes with a 'RegistryManager' singleton class
that holds the register and everything then gets the Registry from there.
For tapestry I have overidden the main sevlet so it gets the registry this
way rather than constructing its own.

Christian - if you are already in a service you shouldn't need the registry
itself. You should be able to inject either via autowiring or via
set-service any services you need.

Thanks

Ben