hivemind-user mailing list archives

From "Andrea Chiumenti" <kium...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: providin a dtd to hivemind xml files
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 14:05:04 GMT
I know that IntelliJ is a valuable ide, but I'd like to concentrate my
efforts over open solutions.
Currently I don't know if it should be better to implement an Eclipse or
NetBeans plugin, since I like them both.

Anyway the nice point would be to have only some contributions into included
files based on a subset of schema. This at first thought could be possible
adding a service that accepts a list of schemas on each included file.

The plugin module coud then process the xml file end extract the service.

Or a smarte solution would be to create a global service and invent a way to
associeate the module-id with accepted schemas (maybe a map, would be
sufficient)