hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Hugo Palma <hugo.m.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: providin a dtd to hivemind xml files
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2006 11:38:00 GMT
It would be great it you could start such a project.
Still, i don't think a standalone swing editor would be the best option
for everyone. In my opinion the editor should be developed with IDE
integration in mind as 99% of hivemind users surely use some IDE for
editing. With this in mind, i think the project should take the approach
of having a "core" implementation that would be IDE agnostic, it would
provide all IDE editors implementations the common functionalities for
the editors, mainly validation stuff. Then anyone with knowledge of some
IDE api could use the core component and implement the editor for that IDE.

Sounds good ?