hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Martin Pike ...@yntegral.com>
Subject Re: Accessing one of multiple configuration points
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2006 11:45:07 GMT
  Please ignore the last messsage on this thread. In looking at the
documentation again I see that if an id is specified in the
<configuration-point> element it is illegal
to have an id in the <schema> element also. Therefore Shing's suggestion
will be invalid, I think.

Martin Pike wrote:

Shing,

Thankyou for your suggestion , however it would appear that adding id to
schema is illegal as I receive the message:

SEVERE: Error at file:...../testConfig/bin/META-INF/hivemodule.xml, line
5, column 28: Unknown attribute 'id' in element
module/configuration-point/schema.

However on checking the documentation at
'HiveMind1.1/docs/descriptor.html#configuration-point' it states that id
is required. This would seem to go against the examples that are shown
in the documentation of the use of <schema> which do not have an id
attribute.

What is correct? Is id valid/required as an id of schema or not?