hivemind-user mailing list archives

From "James Carman" <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject RE: Pipeline example
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 01:07:57 GMT
Have you looked into interceptors?  I talk about them in my article.  I
think that's what you want here.  At least, it sounds like it

http://www.theserverside.com/articles/article.tss?l=HivemindBuzz

  _____

From: Carpenter, Scott [mailto:scarpenter@metasolv.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 7:21 PM
To: hivemind-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Pipeline example

I am new to Hivemind and Tapestry and have been reading the documentation. I
believe I want to use Pipelines to secure certain methods in an application
- specifically to receive an event before and after Tapestry's ListenerMap
invokes the listener method. That way we can implement method-level security
access control on individual actions for each page. A pipeline example would
really help get me started. Thanks.