hivemind-user mailing list archives

From "James Carman" <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject RE: Re: providin a dtd to hivemind xml files
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 13:52:46 GMT
Couldn't you just write a custom errorhandler which collects all errors into
a list and you display that?  Then, run
RegistryBuilder.constructDefaultRegistry()?

  _____

From: Hugo Palma [mailto:hugo.m.palma@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2006 8:51 AM
To: hivemind-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: providin a dtd to hivemind xml files

I actually have something like that in the roadmap of the Tapestry plugin
for IntelliJ i'm implementing. Of couse this component would be indepedent
of Tapestry and would work any any other kind of project.

The bad news is that i won't have time in the near future to implement this
as i'll be implement other more Tapestry specific features. But if anyone
wants to implement such editor i can help with all the free time i can get.

Cheers

Hugo