hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Colin Taylor <colin.tay...@gmail.com>
Subject setting properties on an interceptor
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 03:44:09 GMT
Hopefully this is pretty straightfoward but proven frustratingly opaque to
me so far...

Can someone explain why cant I set a property on an interceptor?

    <service-point id="DomainServices" interface="my.DomainServices">
        <invoke-factory>
            <construct class="my.DomainServicesImpl">
            </construct>
        </invoke-factory>

        <interceptor service-id="opensme.entityext.TransactionInterceptor">
            <set-property name="timeout" value="600"/>  // DONT WORK
        </interceptor>
    </service-point>

Likewise set, set-object generates errors. Whats the Hivemind way of doing
this simple bean config?

cheers
CT.