hivemind-user mailing list archives

From "Thomas A. Oehser" <...@toms.net>
Subject Problem with Weblogic dynamic ChangeAwareClassloader
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2005 19:42:20 GMT

Hi,

When I use a debugger to modify (any) class in a running Weblogic instance, I
get errors like this one:

org.apache.hivemind.ApplicationRuntimeException: Error: Module com.fanniemae.eso.emd is duplicated!
 Definition in file:D:/CVSWorkArea/eMortgage/ed/docroot/WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/hivemodule.xml
has been ignored in favor of existing definition from file:D:/CVSWorkArea/eMortgage/ed/docroot/WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/hivemodule.xml.

I think what is happening is that the Weblogic ChangeAwareClassloader re-
loaded itself, and Hivemind is somehow detecting this as an error, since
it is different ClassLoader instance...

Is there any way I can get Hivemind to ignore this situation?

This occurs when any change is made in the debugger, to any Java
file, with a running Weblogic instance connected to the debugger.

Help?

-Thanks,

-Tom Oehser

--
May 4, 1970: Alison Krause, Jeffrey Miller, Sandra Scheuer, William Schroeder.