hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Vinicius Carvalho <java.vinic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contrbutions, modules andPlugins
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2005 19:31:20 GMT
If there's something on the java world I really DO NOT like is SWT. Geoff
thanks for your advice, but I really can't stand SWT I had too much problems
with its coupling with the operational system (we had systems to had almost
all screens re-designed to run on linux).
I was not thinking on a RIA at the beginning, but a Web module :D. Just like
a CMS using Tapestry where all the modules could be loaded as they were
deployed. So if a user gets the CMS with only the forum module it would get
the proper menus, and settings tab, another one could get the Poll module,
news module etc.

thanks all for the help, I'm gonna dig it down a little bit more on the
weekends to find a reasonable solution (hope using HM)

Regards and good coding