hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Vinicius Carvalho <java.vinic...@gmail.com>
Subject Contrbutions, modules andPlugins
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2005 11:12:42 GMT
Hello there! First I'm sorry about this question, I did not had the proper
time for a more in depth search on this subject. Anyway...
We're facing a problem with our software, we're creating modules for it. The
basic idea is: if you buy modules A & B, the menus, configuration screens,
change displaying new information. All the user needs to do is deploy the
new modules (some jars). We're searching jplugin for it, but I found it too
immature for production use. So I remember Hivemind (since I'm a Tapestry
user).
I was thinking if one could achieve such functionality with Hivemind. Create
a base system, and by having modules with new contributions, the system
would be customized per client?

Regards and good coding

Vinicius Carvalho