hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Ryan <crum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contrbutions, modules andPlugins
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2005 16:12:04 GMT
The license.txt is essentially a properties file whose keys represent
the module name and the value is an encrypted key. When hivemind boots
it loads all hivemodule.xml descriptors from all the module jars and
the module service (which accepts the module contributions) checks the
license.txt for the key that enables that module.

Vincius; I wouldn't mind sharing the code however I will need to clean
it up quite a bit before its ready. Perhaps as an intermediate step I
could share the hivemodule that accepts the contributions. I will see
if I can do that sometime after the holiday weekend is over.

ryan