hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Geoff Longman <glong...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contrbutions, modules andPlugins
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2005 13:48:37 GMT
Was just a suggestion and not a troll to pump Eclipse or SWT! One
thing coming down the pipe over at Eclipse is separation of the
osgi+plugin infrastructure from the Platform(read SWT) so in the
future it should be possible to build RIA/Swing or pluggable web apps
using the "useful bits" of Eclipse. Something to keep an eye on
anyways.

Anyways this is all OT so I'll fade back into lurkerville.

Geoff