hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Juliano Junio Viana <juli...@logicstyle.com>
Subject Re: DAO
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 14:43:54 GMT

Hi,
I am not using tapestry, but my application uses daos in the way you
describe.
If you don't need or don't care for declarative transaction control,
there is no need to use HiveTranse.
Just implement your DAOs as hivemind service points, and have them
injected (with auto wiring) on the classes that need them.
I prefer defining one interface for each DAO , but I don't think it's
required by hivemind 1.1 any longer.

Regards,
  - Juliano.