hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Knut Wannheden <knut.wannhe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Symbol sources
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2005 08:09:53 GMT
Oscar,

Yes, it's the SymbolSources configuration point you were looking for.
If you need to load symbols from a properties file you'll have to roll
your own symbol source. But that's really very easy.

The 'name' attribute (in conjunction with the 'before' and 'after'
attributes) is used for ordering symbol sources. Thus if you have
multiple symbol sources defining the same symbols you can define the
order of precedence of the sources.

HTH,

--knut