hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Konstantin Ignatyev <kgignat...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Contrbutions, modules andPlugins
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2005 17:13:53 GMT
IMO: Just say no to SWT.

It is better then use JNDC or NetBeans _platform_ (not
IDE) because NB at least strive for WORA and Eclipse
help to promote inconsistent and non-crossplatform
SWT.

http://www.jroller.com/rss/glongman?catname=/Announcements
> Feature Updates:
> http://spindle.sf.net/updates

> For additional commands, e-mail:
> hivemind-user-help@jakarta.apache.org

Konstantin Ignatyev

PS: If this is a typical day on planet earth, humans will add fifteen million tons of carbon
to the atmosphere, destroy 115 square miles of tropical rainforest, create seventy-two miles
of desert, eliminate between forty to one hundred species, erode seventy-one million tons
of topsoil, add 2,700 tons of CFCs to the stratosphere, and increase their population by 263,000

Bowers, C.A.  The Culture of Denial:  Why the Environmental Movement Needs a Strategy for
Reforming Universities and Public Schools.  New York:  State University of New York Press,
1997: (4) (5) (p.206)