hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Oscar Picasso <oscgoo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Simple maps and lists in a configuration
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2005 17:04:44 GMT
Thanks. I needed to add the invoke-parent to your example to make it work:
 <push-attribute attribute="bar"/>
 <!-- Added element -->
 <invoke-parent method="addElement"/>

Knut Wannheden <knut.wannheden@gmail.com> wrote: Oscar,

You don't have to do anything special at all. You just don't specify a
translator for the attribute or element content you'd like to have in
your List / Map. Then instead of a  element you use the
 element in conjunction with a
 or

 rule.

So something like: