hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Andrei Chiritescu <andr...@netrom.ro>
Subject injecting sevices
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2005 08:38:04 GMT
Do you know whether hivemind contains a method to get an instance from a
specific class (given the classname), which then does all the
autowiring? I would just like to get a class instance based on
classname, so that an entry in hivemodule is not necessary.

I there a method to get an instance of a specific class (given the fully
qualified classname) that is managed by Hivemind(has the services
injected) without having to add an entry in the hivemodule descriptor?
Basically what I have is a "Controller" service (declared in the xml
module) and a lot of Device classes which require the Controller. What I
want is to get a instance of Device class that has the Controller class
wired (injected by hivemind) without adding the Device service in the
xml descriptor.

Is this possible?

Regards,
Andrei Chiritescu