hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Norbert Sándor <develo...@erinors.com>
Subject Re: configuration q.
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2005 07:56:25 GMT
I debugged it, Hivemind handles it correctly but InjectObjectWorker does
not.

BR,
Norbi

----- Original Message -----
From: "Norbert Sándor" <developer@erinors.com>
To: "tapestry-user" <tapestry-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 9:28 AM
Subject: configuration q.

Hello,

Probably I'm too tired but I don't see the cause... :(
I have this configuration point:

<configuration-point id="ObjectVisualizers">
<schema>
<element name="visualizer" key-attribute="type">
<attribute name="type" required="true" translator="class"/>
<attribute name="implementation" required="true" translator="object" />
<rules>
<push-attribute attribute="implementation"/>
<invoke-parent method="addElement"/>
</rules>
</element>
</schema>
</configuration-point>

When I try to inject it in Tapestry using

@InjectObject(value="configuration:mymodule.ObjectVisualizers")
public abstract Map getObjectVisualizers();

I get the following error:

org.apache.tapestry.BindingException
An error occured processing annotation
@org.apache.tapestry.annotations.InjectObject(value=configuration:mymodule.ObjectVisualizers)

of public abstract java.util.Map mypackage.Component.getObjectVisualizers():
The value obtained using locator 'configuration:mymodule.ObjectVisualizers'
([...]) is not compatible with the existing property (of type
java.util.Map).

Which means that the configuration cannot be injected as a Map because it is
a List.
Why is it a List when I specified key-attribute="type"?

Thanks in advance!
BR,
Norbi