hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Chris Burnley <chris.burn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ServicePointImpl.getService caching service reference
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2005 10:10:11 GMT
No, its not what I need. Basically, I have a definition of a service that
needs to be distinct instances of a service that potentially could have some
additional configuration applied to it ( like setting its name or
something).(these are supplied by a contribution).

I am wondering if a service projection or something might be the thing I
need, but I've not explored that aspect of hivemind yet.

I.e. create a new service based on an existing service but with some
additional config.