hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Andrea Chiumenti <kium...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: suggestion request!
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2005 06:07:29 GMT
Jean-Francois,
Thank you for the prompt reply, but yes, you missed something, I didn't
probably explained myself in the proper way.
When printing a report I need to know its type (A4, Label, A3, ...) so that
user can address it to the right printer, and need to know the user id too,
so that only reports belonging to the requireing user are handled. It seems
to me that hivelock, that I want to use, only handles the
authentication/authorization layer.
I hope this can clarify what I missed.

kiuma